Recrutement au Canada pour les marocains par Anapec Skills : WELDER (5 postes).
– Ensure that material is properly prepared prior to welding.
– Grind tacks and prepare weld area for welding.
– Assess welding job to determine how to minimize distortion.
– Maintain CWB Certifications required by Nordic Minesteel Technologies.
– Perform welding as per CWB standards and welding symbols on drawings.
– Remove weld splatter and grind welds as required.
– Complete inspection and test plan by signing against each completed operation.
– Provide production back-up to other fabrication operations.
– Clothing, footwear, and grooming are to meet company safety guidelines.
– Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
– Report any personal injury/incident immediately to Production Supervisors or Lead Hands.
– Make every attempt to meet required schedules, consistent with high quality output and safety. Thorough completions of work to eliminate re-work.
– Identify quality issues and communicate these immediately to the Production Supervisor or Lead Hand.
Work place : CANADA
Number of available positions : 5
Degrees : QUALIFIED TRAINING
Background experience : At least 3 years welding experience
Sex : Indifferent
Language : French Good, English Good
– Welding diploma
– Willing to move to work in Canada
– MIG welding skills
Joining date : 01/10/2018
Contract : CDI
Salary : 18-26 $ CAD / Hourly = 129-187 dhs/heure
Transportation : No
Accommodation : No
Meals : No
Flight ticket : No
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com before July 23th, 2018. Please mention in email subject and resume the position title : WELDER