Siemens Gamesa recrute un Learning & Talent Acquisition Professional with experience in HR, Recruitment, Personal development & Training.
Siemens Gamesa is a global technology leader in the renewable energy industry – specifically in the development, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of wind turbines. Being a pioneer in renewables since the 1980s, we put our scale and entrepreneurial culture to work on driving the energy transition towards a sustainable world. We empower our customers, people, and partners to lead the future with green energy.
Siemens Gamesa is a leading supplier of wind power solutions to customers all over the globe. A key player and innovative pioneer in the renewable energy sector, we have installed products and technology in more than 90 countries, with a total capacity base of over 89 GW and 23,000 employees.
Siemens Gamesa recrute Learning & Talent Acquisition Professional
Siemens Gamesa Tangier is looking for « Learning & Talent Acquisition Professional » with a minimum 5 years of experience in HR, Recruitment, Personal development & Training.
Recruitment & Hiring Activities :
– Understand and consolidate recruiting needs and job requirements
– Identify and approach candidates through internal and external channels to fill positions in a timely manner
– Build and maintain candidate pools and talent pipelines
– Definition and updating of key profiles to manage future demand
– Identify, establish and maintain excellent relationships with target universities
– Conduct selection interviews prior to candidate forwarding to Hiring Manager (shortlist)
– Represent Siemens Gamesa as an Employer of Choice through knoweldge of Siemens Gamesa employer branding, in depth understanding of Siemens Gamesa business and knowledge of the labour market
– Act as first point of contact for applicants (incl. recruiting events, e.g. at universities)
– Facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process
– Maintain and leverage a recruiting network
– Responsibility for achievement of target KPIs
– Maintain current knowledge of current labor market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends
– Continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders
Personnal development & Training Activities :
– Act as coordinator on all training projects
– Identification of training requirements with local stakeholders and ensure efficient execution of all trainings in close liaison with head of departments
– Close monitoring of training deployment
– Evaluation of the training budget with Head of departments
– Identify training needs and develop site training plan together with local stakeholders
– Arrange practical set-up of trainings in cooperation with the trainers
– Review training material and adapt/improve it in cooperation with the global training department to ensure best learning conditions
– Manages all administrative aspects of the training requirements to ensure keeping the necessary records to successfully pass Audits
– Use and maintain the Training Information Systems to keep track of the training activity.
– Ensure the coordination of training subsidies activities.
Profil recherché :
– Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Human Ressources or Management (or equivalent)
– Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of HR, Recruitment & Training
– Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage audiences
– Exceptional communications skills
– Builds relationships and works well across functions
– Employs effective time management skills and meets deadlines
– Demonstrates a strong dedication to serving customers
– Maintains direction and focus by leveraging organizational abilities and proactive planning
– Proven ability to influence and motivate cross-functional teams
– Encourages and expects others to think progressively and not be limited by existing methods and procedures
– Training background critical, publicly funded vocational training knowledge advantageous
English is mandatory for this position.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: SGREMARECRUITMENT@siemensgamesa.com