Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in North West Africa.
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
Your Role As a Sales Account Manager :
As a Key account manager, you directly receive important responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You’ll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
– Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
– Acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements
– Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
– Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
– Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
– Preparing volume forecast and plans
– Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
– Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
What We Offer :
– At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
– You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
– Training: you are integrated in the team with a full training program. You will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics corporate trainings.
We are looking for Candidates who :
– Have Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 5 years of Sales experience in FMCG environment
– Are born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people
– Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
– Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
– Have strong analytical thinking and skills
– Have a valid driver’s license.
Just So You Know :
You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Locations : Casablanca
Pour postuler : http://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/876959909