New exciting position in Rabat Electronic Plant ! We are hiring Quality Technician to assess the condition of the product, from its raw material stage to being a completed product; ensuring that it is not damaged or have any defects. They use testing and measuring equipments to conduct these inspections.
Your missions :
– Updated weekly Quality indicators
– State on litigious defects/quality issues
– Participate in or lead proposals for improvement
– Auditing the product realization process audits
– Update and run around in the line of quality results
– Analyze, Monitor daily defects and track recurrences
– Lead treatment of internal quality issues and problems solving
– Training operators on auto control and quality awareness
– Takes personal responsibility for keeping himself, co-workers, and equipments free of hazards.
– Participates on saving energy and proposes suggestions to control it.
To be successful for this role :
– Bac+2 (DUT ideally from EST)
– Knowledge in computer skills, MS Excel in particular
– Being observant and technical
– Resolving critical problems
– Understanding statistical information
– Ability to prioritize work
Language Skills :
Work Location :
Type d’emploi :
Secteur industriel, Production, Contrôle qualité
Postuler uniquement via LinkedIn Candidature simplifiée