ECI was founded in 1953 as a supplier of wire harnesses and cord sets to the North American white good appliance industry. Over the next 50 years, ECI captured a commanding share of the white goods industry and expanded into assembly services. The company continued their growth through geographic expansion and by providing the same products and services into many other industries.
ECI’s success can be attributed to the company’s focus on providing a total cost solution through superior quality, engineering, technical expertise and outstanding customer service.
We are recruiting a Quality Engineer (M/F), who will have as missions :
– APQP/PPAP-Control Plan et VDA
– 8D Problem Solving
– Knowledge in IATF 16494 and ISO 9001
– Internal Auditing Knowledge
– Team Management
– English speaker
– Bac+5 degree in Quality or Industrial Engineering
– 2 years quality experience in a production environment (preferred in Automotive)
– Working knowledge of 8D and 5-Why problem solving
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
– Solid presentation skills
– Solid experience and aptitude in MS Office
– Preferred experience with SAP ERP
– Focused problem solving
– Good at working in a team environment
Please send your applications to : email@example.com, with reference QltEng-0818.