1- Manufacturing / Engineering Internship
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Then an Internship as Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience!
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply the market in conformity with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time and at the lowest cost. In an increasingly innovative environment to ensure our leading position, our fully automated plants are constantly renewed so that we ensure the development and use of most advanced technologies. We will value your creativity and your ability to analyze and solve problems.
Your Role as an Intern in Manufacturing/Engineering :
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G’s technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G’s standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Postuler via : manufacturing-engineering-internship
2- Sales Internship
We are looking for Students :
– Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors : Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors
– Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
– Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
– Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
– Have strong analytical thinking and skills
– Fluent in English
Just so you know :
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Postuler via : sales-internship
3- Finance & Accounting Internship
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
Recognized Financial leadership – Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Postuler via : finance-accounting-internship
4- Supply Chain Internship
We are looking for Students :
– Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors : Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or any relevant majors
– Born leader and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
– Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
– Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
– Work well with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
– English fluency
Just so you know :
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Postuler via : supply-chain-internship
5- Marketing Internship
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
1- when they browse for your product on the internet,
2- when they choose to buy our product in the store and
3- when they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
Postuler via : marketing-internship
6- Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst Responsibilities :
– Typical early assignments include Financial Analysis for one of our brands or product categories in our country organizations, Financial Analysis of upstream projects, Profit, forecasting, and Competitive Intelligence.
– Alternatively, it could include Financial Analysis in Customer Business Development (Sales) Finance, or Plant Financial Management looking after and optimizing our manufacturing facilities.
Examples of work could include cost/benefit and investment analysis of new brands, profit forecasting for the current year on the brands you look after, financial business planning looking at our turnover and profit growth 2-3 years out, working on competitive intelligence, or designing new processes to ensure full financial control and understanding in the company.
Your skills will be developed through the varied experiences you obtain as well as extensive on-the-job and off-the-job trainings.
Postuler via : financial-analyst
7- Strategic Sales Account Manager
As a Key Account Manager you will :
– Influence customers and distributors to build their business through merchandising and pricing actions on our brands.
– Develop assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research
– Design business plans which will deliver each brand volume, share objectives
– Be our external face in the market. It offers you a unique opportunity to work with the customers (retailers) in activities spanning from field sales to key account management and sales support in different teams.
– Help customers develop programs which will build the business for them and us
Postuler via : strategic-sales-account-manager
8- Process Engineer – Product Supply
Manufacturing “Transforming materials for winning consumer experiences”
Manufacturing is the organization that produces consumer goods to supply the market in accordance with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time and at the lowest cost. So many opportunities for projects on which we offer you to join us.
In an increasingly innovative environment to ensure our leading position, our fully automated plants are constantly renewed so that we ensure the development and use of most advanced technologies. We will value your creativity and your ability to analyze and solve problems.
Postuler via : process-engineer-product-supply
About Procter & Gamble :
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in North West Africa. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com