Aptiv (formerly Delphi Connection Systems) is the world’s largest manufacturer of electronic and electrical interconnection products and systems designed for the automobile and transportation market.
Aptiv employs leading edge manufacturing technologies and a comprehensive range of design services to produce high performance, cost-effective connection systems available either off-the-shelf or custom designed. Delphi designs, manufactures, assembles, validates, and delivers electrical/electronic connection products to meet customers stringent manufacturing and performance requirements.
Aptiv connection systems looking for a :
We are looking for a Process coordinator in TAC (Tanger Automotive City).
Bac+5 Genie electric / electronic with 5 years experience on assembly process, vision and ROB Equipment : Specification, ordering, installation ,validation , programming.
We are looking for a Program Manager in TAC (Tanger Automotive City).
– Minimum 7 years experience in Program Management in automotive or other high volume Production environment. PMP certification would be an advantage.
– Documented leadership, team oriented work experience and strong communication skills
– Strong understanding of Automotive / Industry Standards.
– Experienced in preparing for design and gate reviews
– Experienced in performing risk analysis and developing risk management plans
– Conflict management skills : ability to prevent and solve conflicts
– Strong entrepreneurial attitude with high level of motivation & drive : Self-starter.
Interested in? Please send your CV to: email@example.com