Magneti Marelli is an international company founded in Italy in 1919, committed to the design and production of hi-tech systems and components for the automotive sector, based in Italy (Corbetta, Milan).
Magneti Marelli is seeking talent, passion and openness to change. In return it offers strong opportunities for professional growth and development.
Working at Magneti Marelli means living a dynamic reality in a highly innovative environment that is able to address global issues with international partners.
Magneti Marelli is looking for a Manufacturing Quality Coordinator within Tangier Plant in Morocco.
The candidate will be in charge of the following activities :
– Guarantee Quality control on products, through capability analysis, leak/cold/hot/EOL tests and buy off inspections (control plan);
– Quality control on production processes, through the analysis on equipment capacity, wastes, planned maintenance, control plans;
– Ensure the correct application of process methods and specifications performing process audits;
– New processes qualification, that support the Official Production Starting;
– Control Plans for Quality controls in BLs Plant to guarantee final product quality.
To discover more about this job opportunity and apply please visit : https://www.magnetimarelli.com/careers/job-search.php