Magneti Marelli is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor within Tangier Plant in Morocco. The candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Magneti Marelli S.p.A is an international company founded in Italy in 1919, committed to the design and production of hi-tech systems and components for the automotive sector, based in Italy (Corbetta, Milan).
Magneti Marelli is headquartered in Corbetta, Italy, and includes 86 manufacturing plants, 12 R&D centres and 26 application centers in 19 countries — with 43,000 employees and a turnover of 7.9 billion euro in 2016. It was a subsidiary of Fiat (now FCA Italy) from 1967 to 2018. On October 22 2018 FCA announced Magneti Marelli was being bought by the Japanese automotive company Calsonic Kansei for $7.2 billion in a deal that would create one of the world’s largest auto parts suppliers.
Car manufactured by Magneti Marelli, preserved at the Museo nazionale della scienza e della tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci, Milan
Magneti Marelli television sets exhibited at the Museo nazionale della scienza e della tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci, Milan.
Subsidiaries and brands of the company include AL-Automotive Lighting, Carello, Cromodora, Cofap, Ergom Automotive, Jaeger, Mako Elektrik, Paraflu, Securvia, Seima, Siem SpA, Solex, Veglia Borletti, Vitaloni, Weber.
Magneti Marelli recrute Maintenance Supervisor
Magneti Marelli is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor within Tangier Plant in Morocco. The candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Manager, and will be in charge of the following activities:
– To manage the absenteeism .
– Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and technical drawings (projections, sections, dimensions, engineering tolerances) according to the norms and specific current techniques ;
– Strong knowledge of general machinery structure and each macro and micro components in the area of responsibility.
– Knowledge management and analysis of the recently issued mechanical, electrical and technical drawings and updating of the documentation records.
– Ability to manage automated robotic systems in order to increase production volume or precision in high-throughput operations;
– Ability to document and to update robotic application development, maintenance, or changes;
– Knowledge of the main functions of the programming terminal;
– Strong knowledge of the hardware structure of the robot;
Be able to investigate and manage mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems;
– Strongknowledge of the command functions of the operator panel;
Thanks to contact me on my e-mail adress : Mariem.firstname.lastname@example.org
To discover more about this job opportunity and apply please visit: magnetimarelli.com/job-search