ENGIE is hiring a Legal Counsel Northern Africa.
Key responsibilities :
– Legal support within the North African region of ENGIE’s Africa BU.
– Provide general legal advice on all activities of the North African region.
Knowledge & skills :
– Strong contract drafting and contract interpretation skills.
– Ability to provide sound legal advice.
– Ability to deal with complexity.
– Organizational skills.
– Ability to work within a team of members from varying cultural backgrounds as well as with counterparts of varying cultural backgrounds.
Qualification &Experience : Law Degree from a reputable university, 3 until 5 years of legal practice.