FLO Magazacilik recrute des Store Management Trainee. We have an expansion plan that open lots of stores in a short time in Morocco.
FLO Retail is the Footwear sector leader in Turkey that is established in 1960 by Ahmet Ziylan in a small workshop. Directly 10.000 and indirectly 30.000 emloyee are working in FLO.
55 Million pair footwear are selling each years. Today, FLO has nearly 500 Domestic stores almost each cities in Turkey and 100 International Stores in 14 different countries. FLO has three retail sales channels that each of them is the leader of their categories as FLO, Polaris, InStreet.
These three retail sales channel is collecting under the umbrella of FLO Retail. FLO has also reputable owned brands such as Lumberjack, Kinetix, Butigo, Polaris, Dockers, Mercedes, along with licensed products and all these brands are selling in FLO stores and wholesale points.
FLO is moving forward to achieve the growing goals with the vision of the company is to become one of the ten global brand is coming from Turkey by 2023.
Store Management Trainee
We have an expansion plan that open lots of stores in a short time in Morocco. You can be a part of FLO Retail as « Store Management Trainee » in order to build a fast career to yourself as « Second Store Manager » in a short time. We are eager to develop your skills with FLO Retail experience and culture.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Fluent in English, Turkish is a plus.
– No restriction to work in Morocco
– Flexible to travel
– Excellent communication skills
– No military obligation
– Ensures that FLO standards are implemented and followed constantly in the store
– Preparing the schedules of Store team efficiently
– Maximizing store productivity and efficiency
– Establishing excellent customer service and satisfaction
– Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
– Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2 and bottom line profit objectives
Apply to: Zainab.firstname.lastname@example.org