Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
Recognized Financial leadership – Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Your Role as an Intern in F&A :
– Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
– Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
– Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
– Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
What we offer :
– Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
– Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
– Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
– Paid Learning Experience : We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
We are looking for Students :
– Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors : Finance, Accounting or any relevant majors
– Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
– Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
– Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
– Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
Just so you know :
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble :
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in North West Africa. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Job ID : FIN00004106
Locations : Casablanca
Pour postuler : jobs.pgcareers.com
Pour postuler via : linkedin.com/jobs