TDM Aerospace (TDM) is a new company, established in 2018 in the Kingdom of Morocco, which has commenced business operations in the Casablanca Free Zone at Mohammed V Airport.
TDM is producing metallic fabrications for the aerospace industry and is on a rapid growth path to become a significant Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier in the global aerospace market. Founded by accomplished industry veterans, the company is well-financed by state institutional investors and positioned for long-term success as one of the first companies in Morocco’s Stage II aerospace industry development.
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication. As TDM Aerospace is a new company high flexibility and multitasking ability in different roles is required.
– Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
– Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
– Handle requests and queries appropriately
– Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
– Plan and administer events with international customers and suppliers
– Make travel arrangements and organize conference and trade fair attendance
– Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
– Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
– Produce reports, presentations and briefs
– Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
– Experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
– Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office
– Proficiency in English and French
– Exemplary planning and time management skills
– Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
– Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
– High level verbal and written communications skills
– Representation skills
– Discretion and confidentiality
For apply : www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/827940457